There are more than 300 Boarding Schools in the US; 33% of students receive financial aid.
Our experts are the most experienced and qualified admissions advisors with proven track records of success.
Our experts include:
- Former Ivy League admissions directors
- Award-winning authors of college and “how-to-get-in” guides
- Former financial aid officers from top schools
- Nationally renowned college admissions and private school admissions experts
- Former athletic coaches and recruiters from First Division and Ivy League schools
- Guidance counselors at the top prep schools in the country
- Experienced early learning and child psychologists
About the ExpertsHere’s a small sampling from the hundreds of advisors we can put you in touch with:
- More than 15 years of experience in the admissions offices at selective institutions, including Wesleyan, Brown and Columbia
- Specialties include: highly selective admissions, financial aid and merit scholarships, students who attend magnet/boarding schools, athletic recruiting, international admissions, interview preparation, and students who are deferred and/or waitlisted.
- A decade of consulting experience with students from California to New York and overseas
- Author of a top book about packaging yourself properly for college admissions
- Specialties include: Ivy League and Little Ivy schools, International Baccalaureate students, transfer admissions, graduate admissions, and merit scholarship applications
- 30 years of graduate admissions experience. Held positions at Columbia, University of Chicago, Northwestern
- Weekly contributor to US News & World Report Magazine and GRE Facebook Page. Author of popular guidebook for prospective graduate students
- Specialties include: graduate/highly selective admissions, application and interview preparation, financial aid/scholarships, international students
- Member of IECA and a certified Educational Planner for over 20 years
- Specialties include: Boarding school admissions, international students, special education
- Manhattan teacher and administrator at an elite girls’ K-12 school for more than 12 years
- Currently Head of the Lower School at an independent school in Houston, TX
- Specialties include: single-sex schools, K-12 private admissions, interview and application prep