The number of children who take the OLSAT went up 19.4% from 2008 to 2009, while about 4,000 children per year take the ERB.
Our experts are the most experienced and qualified admissions advisors with proven track records of success.
Our experts include:
- Former Ivy League admissions directors
- Award-winning authors of college and “how-to-get-in” guides
- Former financial aid officers from top schools
- Nationally renowned college admissions and private school admissions experts
- Former athletic coaches and recruiters from First Division and Ivy League schools
- Guidance counselors at the top prep schools in the country
- Experienced early learning and child psychologists
About the ExpertsHere’s a small sampling from the hundreds of advisors we can put you in touch with:
- More than 15 years of experience in the admissions offices at selective institutions, including Wesleyan, Brown and Columbia
- Specialties include: highly selective admissions, financial aid and merit scholarships, students who attend magnet/boarding schools, athletic recruiting, international admissions, interview preparation, and students who are deferred and/or waitlisted.
- A decade of consulting experience with students from California to New York and overseas
- Author of a top book about packaging yourself properly for college admissions
- Specialties include: Ivy League and Little Ivy schools, International Baccalaureate students, transfer admissions, graduate admissions, and merit scholarship applications
- 30 years of graduate admissions experience. Held positions at Columbia, University of Chicago, Northwestern
- Weekly contributor to US News & World Report Magazine and GRE Facebook Page. Author of popular guidebook for prospective graduate students
- Specialties include: graduate/highly selective admissions, application and interview preparation, financial aid/scholarships, international students
- Member of IECA and a certified Educational Planner for over 20 years
- Specialties include: Boarding school admissions, international students, special education
- Manhattan teacher and administrator at an elite girls’ K-12 school for more than 12 years
- Currently Head of the Lower School at an independent school in Houston, TX
- Specialties include: single-sex schools, K-12 private admissions, interview and application prep
Thank you so much for helping me navigate my way through the daunting task of finding the right college tutor for
my daughter. The work they've done together allows my daughter to get a bit of SAT confidence under her belt
before the big day.
— Grateful Mom